School of Theatre Training | Core (for 4th - 12th Grade)Offered In-Person @ ImaginOn | Tuition $400
For students who complete a Foundations class. Take the next step by working with scripted materials and play analysis. Learn about the "business of acting" which includes creating a resume and receiving a professional headshot. Additionally, we help students with choice and preparation of audition materials.
- Acting students read a full-length play, using it for scene and monologue work. They receive coaching for two, contrasting 60-second monologues.
- Musical Theatre students read a full-length musical, using it for scene, monologue, and song work. They receive coaching for a 60-second monologue and 16-32 bar cut of a song.
2021-22 Registration Dates:
- Tues, June 15 – Early registration for donors*
- Thurs, June 17 – Early registration for education families & subscribers
- Tues, June 22 – Registration for general public