School of Theatre Training | for 3rd-12th Grade
School of Theatre Training (SOTT) offers your student a 20-week program studying the skills and techniques of theatre. Classes vary at every age level, guaranteeing we can meet them “right where they are” in their development.
Our training is Stanislavski based. It presents a way of performing truthfully onstage through a set of imaginary circumstances.
Students will ...
- Present a showcase for family and friends at the end of session
- Receive written evaluations by teaching artists to show growth
- Receive an opportunity to join OnStage, connecting the classroom with a professional theatre experience
2021-22 Registration Dates:
- Tues, June 15 – Early registration for donors
- Thurs, June 17 – Early registration for education families & subscribers
- Tues, June 22 – Registration for general public
Classes do not need an audition and include acting or musical theatre options. Jump into performance with a heavy emphasis on teamwork!Foundations | 3rd - 12th Grade | For students who are new to the SOTT program
Core | 4th - 12th Grade | For students who complete a Foundations class
Focus | 5th - 12th Grade | For students who complete a Core class
Classes are only available by audition each spring for the following year. Master teaching artists lead small groups of students. This allows for a flexible curriculum, meeting each student’s individual needs.Learn More
Dance training is critical for an actor. Our dance classes have the beginner in mind, so students feel more confident with terminology and choreography.
Private Acting Coaching offers five half-hour lessons taught one-on-one with our acting coaches. This is a fantastic way to sharpen your skills or prepare for an upcoming audition!Dance Classes | 5th - 12th Grade
Private Acting Coach | 5th - 12th Grade
OnStage connects your student's work in the classroom with a professional theatre experience. This program is only open to students enrolled in SOTT.Learn More