The page you have requested does not exist or is not available at this time. Try again a minute or two.
Submit an Inquiry Frequently Asked Questions
What Audiences Are Saying...
Love the diversity of the show!
- Benton Heights Elementary in Monroe, NC
As Arts Coordinator for a school district, I love most that the entire presentation is self-sufficient.
- Lancaster County Schools in SC
Excellent show, very well acted and very professionally executed.
- Phillips Middle School in Chapel Hill, NC
The production offered so many incredible “punches”. I have no idea how you all were so smooth in delivering them to a fleet of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders … the MESSAGE was spot on...
- Pinnacle Academy in Shelby, NC
The show lined up exactly with our empathy curriculum and everyone is singing your praises ... kids, teachers, principals!
- Lacy Elementary in Raleigh, NC
Our students went home with some great life lessons from the show.
- Alamance Arts Council in Graham, NC
I am thrilled to be able to offer such quality performances to our community. It is so important that the children in our area have an opportunity to be exposed to the cultural arts.
- Jacksonville Onslow Council for the Arts in Jacksonville, NC
My class agreed it was the best play they had ever seen. My students and I used the resource guide to prepare ... we discussed the creativity of presenting a whole play with only 4 people.
- Kensington Elementary in Waxhaw, NC
Amazing show! Things were well organized and the time frame was just right, too!
- Stallings Elementary in Stallings, NC