Scholarships & Payment Plans | for Classes and Camps
We offer payment plans for our Education programs when the registration fees are greater than $200. When completing the registration process, you will receive a prompt for “education payment plan” or “pay total order amount.” NOTE: If you have a unique family situation or would like assistance in setting up your payment plan, please call our Box Office at 704-973-2828 (12-5 pm. M-F) so that we can help process your registration.
For information on our reduced-cost ticket program for qualifying families and organizations, ►CLICK HERE.
Scholarship Criteria and Conditions
Children’s Theatre of Charlotte offers full and partial scholarships to qualifying students for programs including Creative Drama, Mini-Camps, School of Theatre Training, Guest Artists Programs and Summer Camps. Regardless of the award amount, a non-refundable registration fee for classes and camps must be paid in full.The following chart uses household size and income standards to determine eligibility. Please, check your eligibility before applying for a scholarship. If your circumstances do not match the criteria listed below, you may still be eligible. Indicate your extenuating circumstances on the application form to help us better determine your eligibility.
|Household Size*||Yearly Income||Monthly Income|
*Household size includes all people living at your residence as a family member (spouse, siblings, grandparents, etc.) or as a non-relative if that person lives in the household. You must include yourself and all children who live with you.
Students awarded a scholarship must: arrive on time for class or camp; and attend at least 80% of the total class or camp session. In case of emergency, contact the Education Staff as soon as possible. Excessive tardiness and absences may result in dismissal from the program and could affect future scholarship eligibility. Inappropriate behavior in the class or camp may result in dismissal from the program and could affect future scholarship eligibility.
Scholarship awards do not carry over from program to program, a separate application is required for each program - links to the forms are at the bottom of this page organized by program. Only applications completed online will be considered.
How to apply for Scholarships
- To find the best class or camp for your child, review the specific program information.
- Carefully read over the scholarship criteria and conditions above.
- Fill out the correct application form - links to the forms are below, organized by program.
- Families receive notification approximately 10-15 business days after submitting their online application form.
- If a scholarship is awarded to your child, you will receive a letter of acceptance via email from our Education Staff.
- Follow the directions on the letter of acceptance. The non-refundable registration fee and partial scholarship fees must be paid before the assigned deadline, or the scholarship will be reassigned.
|Children’s Theatre of Charlotte’s Education scholarships are made possible, in part, by a grant from Carolina Panthers Charities.|