Student Resources | for Education Families
Plan your week - Check out the schedule for our 2020-21 classes.
- Masks required for all staff & students (*Side-by-Side students exempt)
- 9:1 student/teacher ratios
- Group singing replaced with Dance/Movement for Musical Theatre
Children's Theare of Charlotte Organization Code: kXZFvS2u.
Meet Our Teaching Artists - Children's Theatre of Charlotte is proud to work with some of the finest theatre arts educators in the country. Their personal creative drive and professionalism in our classrooms inspire young people to excel on stage, and in life.
Terms & Conditions
Low Enrollment/Cancellation Policy: A minimum enrollment is required to run each program session. Sessions with low enrollment prior to the start date may be subject to cancellation.
Creative Drama/School of Theatre Training Class Refund Policy: Full refunds may be requested one month prior to the start of Creative Drama and School of Theatre Training sessions.
Summer Camp Refund Policy: Full refunds may be requested two weeks prior to the start of Summer Camps.
Mini-Camp Refund Policy: Full refunds may be requested two weeks prior to the start of Mini-Camps.
Master Class/OnStage Refund Policy: All Master Class and OnStage tuition is non-refundable.
Release Agreement: I agree to release and discharge Children's Theatre and its officers, directors, and agents of and from any claims, demands, or liability of damage arising from the participation of my child in any classes and programs sponsored by Children's Theatre of Charlotte. In addition, I understand pictures of classes or camps may be taken and used for publicity or promotional purposes. I consent to any medical treatment necessary for my student in an emergency and acknowledge that any expenses incurred are my sole responsibility and will not be paid for by Children's Theatre of Charlotte. Review full Participant Release of Liability, Indemnification, and Related Terms accepted upon enrollment here.
PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION, AND RELATED TERMS
In consideration of participation in Children’s Theatre of Charlotte's Education Programs (including Mini-Camps, Summer Camps, Creative Drama classes and School of Theatre Training), Participant agrees to the following terms:
1. CONSENT AND DISCLOSURE. I acknowledge there are certain risks associated with participating in any activity, including physical injury from activity-related accidents, physical injury from transportation-related accidents, and other unanticipated accidents, injuries, and illnesses. I acknowledge that my child’s participation in all activities and events at or sponsored by CTC Education Programs are strictly voluntary.
2. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I hereby assume all of the risks of my child attending and participating in CTC Education Programs, including all risks that may arise from the negligence of the staff, employees or volunteers of the Children’s Theatre of Charlotte. I specifically assume any and all risks relating to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
3. RELEASE. I hereby forever release and discharge the Children’s Theatre of Charlotte, its officers, shareholders, managers, employees, volunteers, insurers, sureties, agents, attorneys, predecessors, successors and assigns (“the Released Parties”) from and against all current and future demands, claims, actions, liabilities, damages, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising out of or relating to my child’s attendance at or participation in CTC Education Programs, including any personal injury, illness, or damage to property, and including any of the foregoing arising in whole or in part out of the negligence of the Children’s Theatre of Charlotte or any of its staff, employees or volunteers.
4. INDEMNIFICATION. I will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all demands, claims, actions, liabilities, damages, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising out of or relating to any of my child’s acts or omissions, or any injury or illness suffered, during my child’s attendance at or participation in CTC Education Programs.
5. FOLLOWING REQUIRED RULES. During my child’s participation in CTC Education Programs I will to the greatest extent possible abide by the rules provided by the Children’s Theatre of Charlotte and recommendations of applicable public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control, to protect against the transmission of COVID-19. Specifically, I understand that I am required to complete the Class/Camp Drop Off Health Form before my child will be permitted to participate in CTC Education Programs.
6. MEDICAL CARE AUTHORIZATION. In the event of a medical event or emergency, all employees, volunteers, camp leaders, and camp representatives of the Children’s Theatre of Charlotte are given permission to authorize medical care under advisement of qualified medical personnel until a parent or legal guardian is present.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina.
8. SEVERABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
I AUTHORIZE THE CHILDREN’S THEATRE OF CHARLOTTE TO RELY ON MY ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS LEGALLY BINDING.
Inclement Weather and Emergency Closings: If the ImaginOn building or a Satellite location is closed due to severe weather or some other emergency, Children’s Theatre of Charlotte will not hold classes. Local news and radio stations will report library and location closings. You may also check our website and social media or call 704-973-2828 for information regarding building closings. Make-up days for cancelled classes may be arranged based on individual class schedules and circumstances.