School Show Bookings
(10 am-5 pm, Mon.-Fri.)
All Children’s Theatre productions meet the following NC Curriculum Standards:
- To experience a live performance (Theatre Arts)
- Inferring lessons from stories, legends and fables (Theatre Arts)
- Decoding and comprehension skills, vocabulary, active listening skills and oral
language interpretation (Language Arts)
Individual performances meet other Curriculum Standards which are outlined in the Teacher Resource Guides provided for all Children's Theatre of Charlotte productions and most Special Events.
Teacher Resource Guides also include…
- Recommended reading lists created by the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library;
- Pre- and Post-Show activities for students;
- Background, historical and author/playwright information;
- Vocabulary lists and more!